- What information is collected: When signing up with the Service you will be asked to supply information which may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card details, date of birth, gender, or other information. When using the Service we may collect your browser type, OS type, IP address. We also store certain information in your browser called “cookies”. We use session ID cookies to confirm that users are logged in. These cookies terminate once the user closes the browser. By default, we use a persistent cookie that stores your login ID (but not your password) to make it easier for you to log in when you come back to the Service. You can remove or block this cookie using the settings in your browser if you wish to disable this convenience feature.
- Why is this information gathered and how is it used: All information gathered by mcrcrowdfund is for the express purpose of enabling a more productive, customized, and efficient experience for our users. We do not sell user information. Private information gathered may be used to verify users in order to increase the soundness of a Campaign, by a Campaign in which the Fan is a member to make a statement (as organized by members of that Campaign), or any other disclosure if, and only if, approved by the user whose information is being revealed. Campaign information, detached from any private information, will also be reviewed by mcrcrowdfund staff periodically for the purpose of improving the website and enforcing the General Terms and Conditions. mcrcrowdfund may occasionally email you notifications regarding new services, the status of a Campaign you belong to, internal messages you have received from other site members, and other account information. mcrcrowdfund may disclose this information to business partners, and Artists running a Campaign to which a Fan has Contributed.
- Abuse: Any improper collection or misuse of information provided on mcrcrowdfund is a violation of our General Terms and Conditions and should be reported to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit Card Information and Security: mcrcrowdfund does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a secure financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Credit card information is stored in an encrypted form by our payment gateway provider.
- Archives: mcrcrowdfund may keep copies of user information or Campaigns after their removal from the site in archive storage. This archive storage may include past versions of stored items that have since been modified or deleted.
- Children Under Age 13: mcrcrowdfund does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If mcrcrowdfund learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, mcrcrowdfund will remove that post.
- Children Between the Ages of 13 and 18: We recommend that minors over the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
- mcrfund.com is in compliance with international copyright laws including 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any file or other content or link infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) (https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf) by providing us with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512©(3)):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit mcrcrowdfund to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit mcrcrowdfund to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- If your notification complies with all of these requirements, you can send it to us by email to: email@example.com. Any notifications not complying with the above requirements will be ignored. Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response.